Wednesday, May 26, 2010

El Ranchito

So my friends and I decide we should go to a place called El Ranchito in Newport for taco Tuesday. If there's one thing about me, Mexican food is my weakness. Now, I'll admit that this may be your typical Baja style Mexican food. Honestly, I can't decipher what's what. It all tastes good to me. I'll be going to Mexico this upcoming weekend so I'll know what "real" Mexican food is like hopefully.
For five dollars, I've got to say that the food is not bad. Don't expect mind-blasting goodness for five dollars. The strength of this place comes from the concept of taco Tuesday + all you can eat + the game is on TV. So overall, it's the experience and ambiance that make up for what can be said was an overall enjoyable time.
Will I be back here? Sure! Just on another Tuesday.

No comments: